Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lucinda "Lucy" Beall Dunagan

Lucinda Beall Dunagan is my 3rd great grandmother, married to Joseph Ellis Dunagan
Lucinda was the 7th child born to Frederick and Martha Peyton Beall, my 4th great maternal grandparents.
Frederick's father was Thaddeus Beall, my 5th great grandfather.
Thaddeus's father was Josiah Beall, my 6th great grandfather.
Josiah's father was John Beall, my 7th great grandfather.
John's father was Thomas Beall, my 8th great grandfather.
Thomas Beall,s father was Col. Ninian Beall, my 9th great grandfather.
Ninian Beall's father was Dr. James Bell (Beall), my 10th great grandfather.


Frederick Beall's Family


1 comment:

  1. Lucinda Beall Dunegan was my 4th great-aunt... her father Frederick Beall was my 5th great grandfather ... welcome to the poor side of the Coca Cola family :-) Asa Griggs Candler was my 3rd great uncle and his little brother, the Bishop (Warren) was my 2nd great grandfather and his spiritual advisor ... I still love Coca Cola though ..

    ReplyDelete